New & Used Vehicle Loans
Whether you need a more reliable means of transportation, have a child heading off to college, or you are just looking for something different, we offer loans for both new and used vehicles. Financing is available for up to 7 years depending on the year of the vehicle. We finance up to 95% of the vehicle purchase based on either the MSRP or NADA value. The interest rate of the loan is determined by the member's beacon score, the year of the vehicle, and the length of the loan.
Recreational Vehicle Loan
In addition to the traditional vehicle loans like cars, pickups, SUVs, crossovers, etc. we also lend money for recreational vehicles. These may include: boats, campers, snowmobiles, ATVs, motorcycles, jet skis, horse trailers, toy haulers, and more.
In addition to providing you with great loan products we also offer our members loan protection options and auto insurance. For more information on either of these, among other products, visit our Insurance page.
Visa Credit Cards
M-O FCU offers Visa credit cards with no annual fee, a 25-day grace period, and a fixed annual rate of 12.9% APR. Call (605) 353-9977 or visit either location with questions or for an application.
Online Access: For your convenience, you have 24/7 access to your account. You can view your current balance, current transactions and authorizations, and so much more. You also have the ability to set up alerts to be sent via text message or email that include when payments are due, when statements are available to view, when balances or transactions exceed a particular dollar amount, and so much more! Gain access to all this and more by visiting .
Payments: There are many ways you are able to make a payment toward your M-O FCU Credit Card.
- Payment Stub - Use the payment stub that comes with your statement to either drop off or mail in your payment.
- E*Teller / Mobile Banking - With E*Teller and Mobile Banking you have the ability to transfer funds yourself directly from your savings and/or checking account to your credit card.
- Phone Call - give us a call and we'll transfer a payment directly from your savings or checking account.
- Monthly Automatics - sign up for automatic payments on the 20th of each month. Payments can be set up to be the same dollar amount each month, the minimum amount due, or completely pay off the card every month.
- eZCardInfo.com - you have the ability to make a one-time payment or create recurring payments. To do this you will have to set up a payment account using your savings or checking account information; this can be either an M-O FCU account or an account at a different financial institution.
Travel Notes: Travel Notes allow you to use your card while traveling with less interruptions. Without putting Travel Notes on your card, our fraud monitoring company may restrict your card, because they may see any transactions outside your normal spending area as fraud. To avoid this, please call us before you leave on any trip.
Lost / Stolen: Call 1-605-353-9977. After hours call 1-800-991-4964.
A signature loan is a type of personal loan that uses only your signature and good faith promise to pay it back. You are able to borrow up to $5,000 for almost anything under the sun. You can choose the length of the loan between 12-48 months, how much your payments will be, and the frequency of the payment. When it comes to making payments you have several options: payroll allotment, automatic payments from your savings or checking, online transfers over E*Teller, sending a check in the mail or stopping by in person with cash or a check. There are no penalties if you decide to pay the loan off early.
Spring & Holiday Loan Specials
The Spring Loan Special is available only during the months of April and May, while the Holiday Loan Special is available only during November, December, and January. You have the option of borrowing up to $3,000 with terms ranging from 1-36 months. Use the funds for an upcoming family vacation, a landscaping project, new patio furniture, paying down high interest credit cards, to purchase gifts, for a large family feast, or anything you need for spring or during the Holiday Season.
Share / Certificate Secured Loan
A share/certificate secured loan allows you to borrow money against the value of your savings account, certificate, or money market. This allows you to keep the money where you have it without having to spend it, and offers you a lower interest rate than a signature loan. The rate is determined by the rate being earned on the individual savings or certificate you are borrowing funds against. That rate is 2.5% higher than what is being earned.
Line of Credit
Line of Credit is a type of loan that you can continually add funds to (up to $5,000) when needed. It works similar to overdraft protection in that you can borrow funds against the loan when needed, pay it back, and then borrow again when needed.
Life Event Loans
At M-O FCU we know life happens and that is why we let you borrow funds for what ever life throws at you. You can borrow to take a vacation, for medical expenses, wedding/honeymoon expenses, for adoption, for legal expenses, and so much more. If you find yourself in need of funds, ask a loan officer today!
If scholarships and federal grants/loans don't cover your college expenses, consider our private student loan.
- Housing Expenses
- Food Expenses
- Interest only payments (minimum of $30)
- 2 loan advances per year
- 10 Year Term - loan balance up to $25,000
- 15 Year Term - loan balance over $25,000, not to exceed $50,000
Plan Ahead: The application and disbursement process for a private student loan takes several weeks from start to finish.
* Rate reductions available for: automatic payment, an active M-O FCU checking, and/or an active M-O FCU debit card. Principal and interest payment is deferred until six months after completion of school, or when the student status is no longer full-time.
Education Savings Account: refer to the IRA page for information on our Coverdell Education Savings Account. Click here to visit that page.
M-O FCU can help you finance 100% of a new computer purchase with a low interest rate. If you are in need of a new computer or new software for your computer, visit with a loan officer about a computer loan to help you out. If you have already made the purchase within the last 90 days, bring us your receipt and we will loan you the amount of your purchase. This is NOT just for students - anyone can apply for a computer loan.